- Parses arbitrary XML input and builds an array with the structure of all tag and data elements.
- It can validate and extract data from a whole XML document with just a single call. It supports validationg common tag value data types and can perform custom validations using a subclass.
- Optionally, keeps track of the positions of each element to allow the determination of the exact location of elements that may be contextually in error.
- Supports parsed file cache to minimize the overhead of parsing the same file repeatdly.
- Optimized parsing of simplified XML (SML) formats ignoring the tag attributes.
- Validate and extract data from a whole XML document with single function call
PHP Generic XML parser class To implement a project to exchange data between remote 1S : Buhgalteriyami and central database 1S : Enterprise (all through corporate veb-servera), looking for information directly on the server...