READ ME FIRST
Forked from SmartSection 2.14 as a starting base, but redone somewhat from the ground up to reduce the overall server load and deal with bugs and such.
- Categories and Subcategories
- Four basic templates, custom templates
- File Wrapping
- Page/Category images
- File attachments
- Scheduled publishing and expiration
- Order by date, ratings, sort order
- Permissions: Submissions, Submit/Edit fields, Categories, Pages, Moderation (global)
- CK Editor and others using XOOPSeditors
- Import from SmartSection and News modules
- Easy cloning (change the directory name)
- PHP version >= 5.5
- XOOPS version >= 2.5.8
1) You install the module as just any other XOOPS module.
Detailed instructions on installing modules are available in the XOOPS Operations Manual:
2) PDF in XOOPS 2.5.8
If you want to use the PDF feature in Publisher, you will need to copy the TCPDF library to your XOOPS folder:
a) create the folders there:
so it looks like:
b) download the TCPDF library. You have three choices:
i) download the streamlined XOOPS version from: http://sourceforge.net/projects/chgxoops/files/Frameworks/tcpdf_for_xoops/
ii) download the latest full release from: https://github.com/tecnickcom/TCPDF/releases
iii) If you feel comfortable with Composer (https://getcomposer.org/) add this line to your "composer.js" file located in /class/libraries/:
and then run the command:
Your PDF should now work.
Enjoy your XOOPS Publisher module!
Your XOOPS Development Team